Frutarom - This is a great place to work! | Glassdoor

"This is a great place to work!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Frutarom

Pros

People are very nice and easy to get along with. Job is fast-paced and keeps you busy.

Cons

Not very flexible with hours

Frutarom2017-03-16

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Company. Very Challenging"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Frutarom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overcoming the challenges will make you stronger. Having to multitask and solve problems keeps your brain healthy and strong. Being mentored by your superiors into becoming professional and obtaining the skills to socially and independently entertain, coach, teach and guide new and current employees is an excitement. Full support from top to bottom. They care about employees who go above and beyond, like any... other company. You have to prove your worthiness to gain any promotional opportunity. Which in the end keeps the responsible, reliable, trustworthy, hardworking, etc. employees around. It is a shame to see these reviews off former employees or of current employees that only see things from one side. We did hit our target, so why do we deserve raises. We already get paid greatly for light work. I have shoveled sand gravel rocks cement chips in the brutal sun at 98 degrees for $10 an hour. At Frutarom you make much more than that an hour to basically make "Koolaid" with detailed instructions and plenty of support. Other departments are hotter than others but trust me I sweat and worked so much harder at the shoveling job in one day than I have the entire 2 years ive been with Frutarom. These bad reviews are from people who want to do the bare minimum but receive praise and compensation. Reminds me of "Participation Trophies. Hard work pays off. Thats a fact. Slackers complain while fighters achieve. We all need to learn this the sooner the better. Everyday you should challenge yourself to being better than the day before. And learn something new everyday. Become "asset-able" and you will be rewarded. I praise this company everyday for giving me a opportunity to prove myself. I will be successful and I know the company will support me in doing so. Thank you Frutarom, keep doing what you already are and know that there are employees here that fully support you. Best wishes.

Cons

None. This is a Great exciting company. Well we could get a vending machine and possibly a basket ball hoop for lunch breaks during the summer.

Advice to Management

Keep me around. You wont regret it. Find more employees like me. Get rid of the slackers. If they are below standard. Get them out. Keep praising those who go above and beyond as usual.

Frutarom2017-01-17
  2. "Good company to work for"

Former Employee - Management

I worked at Frutarom full-time

Pros

Easy going, good people to work with

Cons

Unrealistic upper management, hard to grow

Frutarom2019-10-17

Discover more reviews about Frutarom.