Fujitsu - Senior Leadership like VP's should be more experienced and open minded | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fujitsu

"Senior Leadership like VP's should be more experienced and open minded"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

Pros

If you have people of your caste and region in higher management, you are covered. If you belong to the caste of the existing VP, you are safe even if you don;t do anything.

Cons

Some of the leadership belong to Indian Culture and they tend to be bias in dealings and are more favourable to their caste or religion people.

Advice to Management

Senoir management should be above regional and religious discrimination.

Other Employee Reviews for Fujitsu

"The WORST company I have ever had the misfortune of being associated with."

Former Employee - Associate Practice Director in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Associate Practice Director in Seattle, WA

Pros

Pay was good. I was virtual, so I was flying all over the country, racking up frequent flyer miles and hotel points.

Cons

The bottom line is, the people there don't have a clue in how to run a business. I had zero support from my management. FC purchased Rapidigm, where I worked. I scheduled a 3 day weekend to take a short trip with my family. I made sure all my duties were being handled by a superior to me. Over the weekend, disaster struck and my boss told me it was all my fault. I explained that I had turned everything over to a fellow worked, who was senior to me. Turns out this guy lied and told my boss I hadn't turned over anything! I tried to explain to my boss that the superior had lied, but I wasn't believed and my boss didn't care. The next month the practice had a national meeting, and while my name wasn't mentioned, my boss used "MY" screwup as how the company was losing business, and how we can't have idiots working for us! I went to him afterwards in private, and asked him what exactly should I have done different? He said "Just do your f**ing job!" I told him I thought I was, but I could use some constructive feedback and guidance. He said I should know how to do my job, and he then walked away. This was all during the absorbtion of Rapidigm into Fujitsu Consulting. After this particular trip, I was then demoted, and then a few months later, laid off.

Advice to Management

Maybe THEY should do their job?!!

"Fujitsu - Welcome to Bizzaro World"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plattsburgh, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plattsburgh, NY

Pros

The paycheck is steady and the benefits are not too bad.

Cons

Management does not listen to employees' suggestions. Favoritism is pervassive, and 20% of the people do 80% of the work. Ignorant people are hired and promoted, whereas the hardest working people remain at the bottom. Management is very secretive or makes misleading statements. The entire process in which to accomplish things are done "ass-backwards". I have never seen anything run quite like this Company. I feel like I work in Bizzaro World where everything is upside down and backwards. I really could keep going, but I think I shall stop. I think you get the picture. The only way to make it in this Company is to be an ass kisser and never say anything to "rock the boat".

Advice to Management

My only advice to you is go back to school to learn how to be a human being.