Fujitsu - Better stay away - lot of politics, no challenging work, overall very poor place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fujitsu

"Better stay away - lot of politics, no challenging work, overall very poor place to work."

Former Employee - Project Manager in Richardson, TX
Former Employee - Project Manager in Richardson, TX

Pros

-Has okay benefits.

-Holidays and vacations were good.

Cons

-Extremely bad employee moral.

-Lots of management here that's been here for decades (some of them a Quarter-century) and most are incompotent or clueless.

-Horrible place for younger workers due to non-promotion of internal qualified candidates in favor of nepotism (which is rampant).

-The most toxic work culture I've ever seen (turf wars, intimidation, widespread anger and frustration, bully style management who hire scapegoats, dysfunctional meetings, completely incompetent HR staff).

-Overall this place is just awful and I would recommend you look elsewhere (especially if you are young).

Advice to Management

This company does have the technology and key employees to make it an outstanding company, senior management and director levels are the issue. The company ran much better many years ago prior to the so-called leadership what is in place now.

Other Employee Reviews for Fujitsu

1. "My experience with the company as a whole was good, but my experience with management was not."

Former Employee - Abercrombe and Fitch POS Support Desk in Richardson, TX
    Former Employee - Abercrombe and Fitch POS Support Desk in Richardson, TX

Pros

The opportunities for advancement seemed very open. My coworkers we smart and competent.

Cons

Communication from management was lacking. When reviews were given to immediate managers from the Quality Assurance department, it would take several weeks for that information to make it to the employees, thus leaving a gap between feedback given and changes to be made. This created a loophole where mistakes were unable to be corrected in a timely fashion thus putting the work of the employee in jeopardy.

Advice to Management

Better communication between the employees and managers is a must. Withholding information from employees when it comes to performance improvement not only hurts the employee's ability to grow but also hurts Fujitsu's reputation with their customer (A&F in this case).

2. "Started fine but company is struggling"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

Work/life balance, I work long hours at my own choosing, not because management demands it.

Cons

Siloed, general poor employee morale