Fujitsu - Great people and good balance of life | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fujitsu

"Great people and good balance of life"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Fujitsu full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great people, good benefits, 401K matching and generally good balance of professional and personal life.

Cons

Long product development cycle, lack of strategic marketing plans for product launch which weaken the ability to compete regionally and globally

Advice to Management

Executive Management need to step up and break out of the traditional mentality that business will always be profitable when no changes are made. There needs to be more vision, innovation and thought-leadership.

Other Employee Reviews for Fujitsu

"Fujitsu Frontech North America: The Land That Time Forgot"

Current Employee - Assemblyman in Plattsburgh, NY
    Current Employee - Assemblyman in Plattsburgh, NY

I have been working at Fujitsu full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's a paycheck with benefits. I really have nothing more to add, or as Bugs Bunny once said, "It's a living".

Cons

Sycophants are promoted and work little, Engineers aren't educationally qualified, Supervisors have zero leadership skills with no initiative, Management isn't motivated and only collects the paycheck, Workers are treated as mindless drones, pay raises are nonexistent, years of service means nothing, Mass confusion is the norm, little attention is spent improving operating procedures, the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing, favoritism is abound, the Talented are greeted with jealousy, and the Incompetent and Lazy are rewarded.

Advice to Management

Allow employees to anonymously rate and criticize their Managers, and submit this rating to Human Resources. Also, ask Employees for suggestions as to how to improve the overall Operations of the Plant, then actually follow through on these Suggestions. I would definitely recommend Personnel Changes and Restructuring of the Production Management. I would also encourage you to train your Leads in people management. I think this would be a nice start. I know that my criticisms are very harsh, but it is only because I care about others, I care about what we do, and realize we could do great things if we all pulled it together. Cheers!

2. "Good stable company to work"

Current Employee - Manager in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Fujitsu full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

stable company and employee oriented compared to profit oriented.

Cons

no stocks. Not much growth