Fulcrum Digital - Place with abundance learning Opportunities | Glassdoor
  1. "Place with abundance learning Opportunities"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Pune City

I have been working at Fulcrum Digital full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been associated with Fulcrum since 2008, and since then, it has been a very satisfying experience. Professionally, I’ve had great learning opportunities in a variety of domains like Insurance, Health Care, Culinary, and Budgeting. On a personal front, Fulcrum has always extended its helping hand whenever I’ve looked for support. After successfully delivering projects as a BA, there came a time when I grew apprehensive if I could continue in the same role because of my personal commitments. When I expressed my interest in QA, I was warmly welcomed into the Testing Business Unit as a Project Lead. It not only helped me extend my business knowledge to the QA team but also allowed me to take care of my personal commitments. I took 9 months off work during my maternity break. When I returned back, I was thrilled to be given complete responsibility to manage the automation testing team. Looking back, time and again, Fulcrum has provided me with opportunities to grow and I have always felt valued and appreciated here.

Cons

Nothing that i have experienced personally

Advice to Management

Continue to provide opportunities to employees as you have always done so far

Fulcrum Digital2017-11-28

"Sr. Technical Lead"

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fulcrum Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Challenging environment 2. Good recognition of work 3. Employees health and relocation are well taken care in united states. 4. Lot of different version of the project role will be offered.

Cons

1. The promotion is slow process and the hike is also not great. 2. Ready for relocation in every 6-7 months. 3. Consultant life will be sometime painful 4. Always ready for travel to new location with you family.

Advice to Management

Some Senior people have to learn how to treat employee fairly.

Fulcrum Digital2019-04-04

"Manager - Key Accounts"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Fulcrum Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Learnt Data Mining on internally listed data. It was a turn key exercise smartly built to reap double benefits, clients paid for project and we also made profits by selling those projects to some high value seekers (competitors) at on-demand prices (Pricing strategy re-defined). We internally called it operation secret spice!!!

Cons

HR (s.a.) at Fulcrum worldwide, pays 2 days extra leaves on giving references from select companies, where they sold "OSS" data. I collected 20 leaves throughout the year.. NO Cons

Advice to Management

It was fun working with you.. It was ages since I had played the slot.. Let those $$$ flow... FULCRUM Worldwide changed my life.... Best company in the world...

Fulcrum Digital2017-05-14

Discover more reviews about Fulcrum Digital.