Fulcrum Digital - Had a wonderful experience working with Fulcrum Worldwide | Glassdoor

"Had a wonderful experience working with Fulcrum Worldwide"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune

I worked at Fulcrum Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

I had a wonderful experience working with Fulcrum Worldwide. I worked there for more than 2 years. It has very good projects with lot of learning opportunities. The Managers and Leaders have great leadership qualities and provide equal opportunities to all employees.

Cons

Company infrastructure can be better but I am sure they are working towards it.

Fulcrum Digital2018-09-21

"Sr. Technical Lead"

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fulcrum Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Challenging environment 2. Good recognition of work 3. Employees health and relocation are well taken care in united states. 4. Lot of different version of the project role will be offered.

Cons

1. The promotion is slow process and the hike is also not great. 2. Ready for relocation in every 6-7 months. 3. Consultant life will be sometime painful 4. Always ready for travel to new location with you family.

Advice to Management

Some Senior people have to learn how to treat employee fairly.

Fulcrum Digital2019-04-04

"Manager - Key Accounts"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Fulcrum Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Learnt Data Mining on internally listed data. It was a turn key exercise smartly built to reap double benefits, clients paid for project and we also made profits by selling those projects to some high value seekers (competitors) at on-demand prices (Pricing strategy re-defined). We internally called it operation secret spice!!!

Cons

HR (s.a.) at Fulcrum worldwide, pays 2 days extra leaves on giving references from select companies, where they sold "OSS" data. I collected 20 leaves throughout the year.. NO Cons

Advice to Management

It was fun working with you.. It was ages since I had played the slot.. Let those $$$ flow... FULCRUM Worldwide changed my life.... Best company in the world...

Fulcrum Digital2017-05-14

Discover more reviews about Fulcrum Digital.