Full Circle Recruitment - Recruitment Consultant | Glassdoor

"Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Full Circle Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

We have an excellent company culture. It is a fun, relaxed work environment. We have fun challenges and incentives to motivate us. We have direct input from senior and experienced people in the company who help us to grow and learn continuously. We operate full 360 degree recruitment - which means being involved with generating new clients- client management - candidate generation -candidate management and... placements.

Cons

Commission structure is profit based. Before you are paid any commission, your cumulative costs (to date - including salary and desk cost) are deducted from your billing.

Advice to Management

Hire more (money hungry people) and people who are ambitious and want to be the best.

Full Circle Recruitment2016-02-15

Other Employee Reviews

"Very good training and support"

I worked at Full Circle Recruitment full-time

Pros

Excellent training program and support. Good working environment and nice offices. You can learn a lot from the more senior colleagues.

Cons

Not the largest amount of clients... but the ones they had were long-established relationships with big players.

Advice to Management

There is not a lot to say here.

Full Circle Recruitment2015-09-25

"Small company but a great place to work"

I have been working at Full Circle Recruitment

Pros

Good work environment - Full Circle have recently reinvented their company values/culture which has made it a great place to work. I get the impression that my view is taken into account when making decisions that will effect me in the workplace. The directors really understand the recruitment industry - particularly Full Circles specialisms in economics/ business intelligence and analytics - so it has been an... excellent place to develop my skills. Both management and senior colleagues have been able and willing to give advice and training when needed.

Cons

Small company although looking to grow rapidly

Full Circle Recruitment2015-09-11

Discover more reviews about Full Circle Recruitment.