FullFunnel - The Place to be If You Really Want to Grow | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"The Place to be If You Really Want to Grow"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Analyst in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working as an SMA at FullFunnel is my first full-time job out of college, and I have learned more in the last two months than I ever imagined. Beyond sales and marketing tactics, I have learned the intricacies of a variety of industries by working with clients from all sectors of the professional realm. Even as an entry-level, I have had to work with high-level management and been tasked with responsibilities that most people wouldn't experience in my position. This has definitely been the most rewarding experience.

Cons

Get ready to work hard and be placed in an incredibly fast-paced environment. This job is difficult but extraordinarily rewarding. I can't think of any real cons other than if you can't get yourself organized, this will be an extremely difficult position.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and be honest. From the beginning of my interview process to this day, everyone has been very open and straightforward. You always know what is going on behind closed doors and are aware of the struggles and successes of the business as a whole.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Digital Marketing Analyst Internship Review"

Current Intern - Digital Marketing Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Intern - Digital Marketing Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at FullFunnel as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

FullFunnel is a great company! I started learning how to design and deploy digital marketing campaigns from the outset, and was very impressed with FullFunnel's process and infrastructure. The people are very skilled and happy to lend a helping hand, and the company culture is fantastic. Would recommend this experience to anyone looking to break into digital marketing.

Cons

None - it was great

Advice to Management

None

2. "Sales & Marketing Analyst"

Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales & Marketing Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at FullFunnel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

FullFunnel surrounds you with drive, intelligent, and genuinely nice people making the work environment motivating and rewarding. If you want to learn about a dozen industries in a short amount of time and diversify your skillset, this is the place for you.

Cons

FullFunnel is not for people looking to coast through an easy sales or marketing job. You're accountable for your work to your colleagues and clients making it sometimes stressful. If you voice any concerns though, you will be helped without question.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Discover more reviews about FullFunnel.