Fulton Financial - great place to work | Glassdoor

"great place to work"

Pros

Fulton Bank was a great place to work, the staff that I worked was friendly and very accommodating. Fulton is definitely a family atmosphere.

Cons

The only down side that I found was my ability to move on within the company. There was a lot of waiting for the right position to open up. In the end the wait was too long and it was time for me to move on, although I did gain a great deal of experience.

Advice to Management

I appreciate the atmosphere and "family" type community, but it might be going too far. There is a lot of favoritism which makes it difficult to make it in to any other depatrment.

Other Employee Reviews for Fulton Financial

1. "Great"

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

Pros

The people are great to work with. Great benefits.

Cons

Total compensation is low for expected work load.

Advice to Management

I think the recent change in senior management was a positive for the company. Right now I do not have any advice for senior management.

"Senior management wants to play with the big boys, but doesn't have the vision to BE one of the big boys."

Pros

A steady paycheck, decent benefits. The amount of paid time off is above what I've had in the past.

Cons

Senior management does not have the vision to be one of the movers and shakers in the industry. They think that being the big fish in the little pond makes them special, but they are lost in the big pond.

Advice to Management

Be realistic about Fulton Bank's place in the world. Mid-size banks have a place in the world and shouldn't try to compete as an equal with the big boys.