Fund for the Public Interest - Field Manager | Glassdoor

"Field Manager"

Current Employee - Field Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Fund for the Public Interest part-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent training, wonderful work environment. Fighting for a worthy cause.

Cons

Sometimes the public can be mean, also the weather can make things difficult.

Fund for the Public Interest2018-10-30

"Great experience"

Current Employee - Canvasser/Field Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Fund for the Public Interest full-time for less than a year

Pros

You really felt like you were making a difference.

Cons

Hills are very difficult when you're going as fast as you can for 5 hours every day.

Fund for the Public Interest2019-02-06
  2. "Great experience too many hours"

Current Employee - Director

Pros

Honestly who else is going to let 20 year olds take on so much responsibility? I’ve learned, grown, and done so much I never thought was possible. The people working here are amazing!

Cons

The hours are crazy like 70-80 a week in the summer. We are constantly understaffed as a director team and it shows.

Advice to Management

We’ve been able accomplish so much this summer but could do even more with a few more hands. We’ve all had to step up in major ways to manage it all but I’m worried about the longevity of my team and our ability to keep doing great work as crazy hours are still the not .

Fund for the Public Interest2019-07-21

Discover more reviews about Fund for the Public Interest.