KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Growing Enterprise Software Company in Risk and Resiliency Market

Oct 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to build a career and grow.

Cons

Rapid growth is straining some departments.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great work environment and culture

Nov 22, 2021 - Project Manager in Lincoln, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that looks after the employee A culture where you encouraged to do your best at work but also take time off to destress and enjoy life Lots of opportunities to grow

Cons

It is a complex process to understand the company's products, so as long as you are patient to learn, the company is willing to teach!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Falling apart and Top Heavy

Nov 3, 2021 - Technology Lead in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Little to speak of at this point beyond some successful diversity and inclusion campaigns, but they are mostly flash. Product is very competitive in the market, little real competition.

Cons

Disorganized, executives and VP’s get all the wealth and do not compensate people fairly. Extremely top heavy organization that will promise you the world and deliver nothing.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Fusion Risk Management Response

CHRO

Thank you for your feedback. At Fusion we are very proud of the work that is being done through our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives. As a fast-growing company, we are dedicated to growing with our employees and adapting with the evolving workplace. That being said, we also recognize that there is always room for improvement. We take all employee and former employee feedback very seriously.

Discover more reviews about Fusion Risk Management.