FusionOps - My FusionOps Family | Glassdoor

"My FusionOps Family"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with the company since 2014 and every year it gets better and better! I have sat down and had lunch with my CEO, I have gone to coffee with my CMO. Not only do they know me on a first name basis, they know my kids names. That is so powerful and valuable to me. I don't just think, I KNOW that the people I work for genuinely care about me, my growth and my well being. I have had the opportunity to work... with an incredible saleswoman that has helped me grow not only personally but professionally and it is those types of relationships that make me love FusionOps that much more! I was pregnant last year and the company was beyond considerate to me, they even threw an amazing baby shower for me while I was on my maternity leave! I have made so many close friends that are like family to me over the time that I have worked for FusionOps. FusionOps is flexible with my in office hours so I am able to be a great mom to my kids, as well as flexible with me working remotely when I need to. FusionOps has my complete loyalty and I am thankful everyday to work at such an amazing company with such an innovative team!

Cons

There was a time where I didn't believe that the company was maximizing use of my skills. I have a lot to offer and I would like to grow into another position one day. I feel like now with the weekly reviews with my manager I know exactly where I am and where I need to be and I feel like it is very clear to me what is expected of me and how I can grow with the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to many many more years!

FusionOps2016-02-05

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place, loads of potential, this type of technology and application will have a big future."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great product, lots of ideas, supportive management, fun working with the developers who are in Romania. Free food is always nice and people usually are reasonable in their expectations.

Cons

Lack of direction, frequent layoffs and constant ticking and tacking in terms of direction. Again, not too unique for a startup. Been on a plateau for awhile, while.

Advice to Management

Communicate more often to more people. Figure out if the problem is in the message, the product, the strategy, the execution or the salesforce.

FusionOps2017-02-16
  2. "A Rare Opportunity"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at FusionOps full-time for more than a year

Pros

FusionOps is a young, evolving company that is venturing boldly into new business models and new tech. Working here provides employees great experience that you will rarely get working for a large, established company or even a startup in an established industry.

Cons

Working in an environment that is both young and evolving can be challenging from both a leadership and role-player point of view.

Advice to Management

Continue to clearly articulate objectives, and re-iterate vision. The future is bright and we need to make sure everyone is aware how their contributions matter and that they are noticed.

FusionOps2017-02-02

Discover more reviews about FusionOps.