Future Paytech - Top Rated Company | Glassdoor

"Top Rated Company"

Current Employee - Isa in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Isa in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Future Pay Tech is one of the top 100 Financial Services in the nation. We have cutting edge equipment as well as highly trained sales and support staff.

Cons

We are working out way up to become number one.

Advice to Management

Continue to mentor, train and support your employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Future Paytech

1. "Relaxed laid back corporate environment with young, energetic people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Future Paytech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice people, laid back corporate environment

Cons

Growing very fast so communication can improve as we grow and work together

"Independent Sales Agent or ISA"

Former Employee - Indenpendant Sales Agent in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Indenpendant Sales Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at Future Paytech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They say you're independent but every morning you need to call in at 8:30am to your corporate manager. He then gives you pre-set appointments one at a time so you must drive at your own expense to the appointment within a 50 mile radius of where you live.The freedom and flexiblity is a definate plus.

Cons

The pre set appointments they give you are really bad. They have very poor telemarketers that would say anything to get you in the door. Most of them are bad addresses, some of them they the girl would take no for an answer. In general these pre-sets are a waste of time. Then once you're lucky enough to make a sale, commission time (they say everyday but I've waited 2 weeks becasue it has to be approved then activated, they take fees off your commission check. They punish you for not selling some services by taking off $35.00 for each item you don't sell so a $341 commission nets out to less than $141. It's a scam. You have to sell 8 deals a month to get $400 gas money but what they don't tell you upfront is that they charge the ISA $39 a month in support fees. They lie to the merchant and they lie to the hands that feed them too. My advice to anyone looking to work for this company...run fast as you can away from them. They are preying on the unemployed and desperate people out there.

Advice to Management

Pay your ISA's a fairer wage and stop deducting fees of off their commissions. Stop deducting money for items not sold and provide a better commission with an added incentive for adding sales. Punishment does not motivate as much as reward.

Future Paytech Response

Feb 10, 2014 – Marketing Director

Thank you for your post. When an agent enters an agreement to resell our services, we provide a commissions sheet that outlines how commissions are paid based on services that are sold. We also ... More