Fuze - The Fuzeture | Glassdoor

"The Fuzeture"

Current Employee - Sales Operations in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales Operations in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

FuzeBox is an innovative and growing organization with people who are extremely passionate about what they do. Every day presents something new and exciting and the opportunity to work around people who are grade A talent is invaluable.

FuzeBox culture is fun and interactive. There is not a day that goes by that people are dancing in the hall ways or laughing so much they cry. We are a fun culture, but we get our work done and are focused on the end goal - making FuzeBox the best visual collaboration technology.

Cons

If you are used to a stagnant corporation where every day is the same -- FuzeBox is not the place for you.

Other Employee Reviews for Fuze

1. "Competitive, fun, driven environment"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Fuze full-time

Pros

Really fun work environment. Yet at the same time, everyone is really hungry and driven to succeed.

Cons

Some may find the competitive environment a little daunting. That's just Tech Sales in general though. You have the opportunity to make a lot of money, but you get put under the spot-light if you don't put up good numbers.

"Place is falling apart"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast growth, cool area in SF, pretty good health benefits, free lunch on Fridays

Cons

Unrealistic expectations, lack of allocation of resources against deliverables, high turn over in sales department, a hemorrhaging marketing department with no clear direction which is affecting everyone. Major product issues. Current customers not happy, new ones are not happy after purchasing the product. Low moral as people are fearful for their jobs.

Advice to Management

Lots of changes need to be made. Listen to your employees. Several of your top talent is gone or was fired -what does that tell you? Focus on a working product. Stop firing at will or you will have no one left.

Fuze Response

Jul 26, 2013 – Director of Recruiting

Thanks for sticking with us as we go through the growing pains that most fast growing tech companies go through. Hopefully you've enjoyed the changes that new Engineering, Product, and Marketing ... More