Fuze - Great opportuinty, green leadership, lot's of confusion among employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

"Great opportuinty, green leadership, lot's of confusion among employees"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free food, Yoga, beer/alcohol wagon rolled through the office often. Little pressure, low expectations, relaxed culture

Cons

CEO is pretty green, but a nice guy. Mgmt team is not from the space and do not communicate with employees. Our revenues are falling like a knife and we seem to be OK with that because revenues get in the way of progress... or so says our CEO. Hmmm.. seems odd to most of us.

Advice to Management

start communicating and respect your teams. This is not Yammer. It's not a social network and all the Yoga and free food does not make our product sell against Citrix, Webex, Join.Me and others. We have to get the sand out of our eyes and get back to work. Mgmt needs to lead the charge as opposed to this believe that an employee culture makes product fly off the shelves. Some basic, rudimentary knowledge of this market would certainly be helpful. But listen, understand and then take action.

Other Employee Reviews for Fuze

1. "In Flux for the time being"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great leadership. The new product has a huge upside. Moving to a new office soon which will increase the office vibe. Great work-life balance, and promote a healthy employee culture. Free lunches on Friday.

Cons

There has been a lot of change and flux in the last few months with all of the new executives, and employee transitions. This has caused a lot stress and problems. Once the structure is set in stone, then there can be room for improvement.

2. "This company is going places"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

New leadership & funding is working out well. There's a sense that we're sitting on a huge market opportunity. The competition doesn't seem to "get it". We believe we've the right product vision (focus on a great end user experience) and we're set for huge growth.

Cons

Current office isn't the best (not enough meetings rooms, layout not the best and small kitchen), though word is improvements are coming.

Advice to Management

Keep us fired up!