Fuze - Incredible opportunity to make an impact & change the way the world communicates! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

"Incredible opportunity to make an impact & change the way the world communicates!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time

Pros

There are tons of opportunities at Fuze to really make a difference in your role, to the company, and to our position in the marketplace. Leadership empowers and trusts you to do your job and do it well. They have high expectations, and are helping inspire us to really change the FuzeBox of the past.

Cons

There are still some big changes coming for Fuze in 2014. Fuze is not a place where work processes are set in stone or inflexible: many of our internal processes are still being developed. I personally consider this a good thing, but I know some workers need more definition in their day-to-day. If you are a self-starter who is looking for a chance to make your mark on your team and help build out the internal processes and culture, then this is a fantastic time to join Fuze.

Advice to Management

Continue being transparent about where Fuze is headed, especially within the bigger picture of the marketplace. Sharing our big vision for the future is important for inspiring employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Fuze

1. "Very nice atmosphere and nice people."

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Fuze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Contemporary technologies, promising product. More freedom and less formal software development framework.

Cons

Middle level management, volatile product design decisions.

"FuzeBox is an exciting place to be. But with growth comes ambiguity."

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People at Fuze are enthusiastic, nice, and dedicated. We're growing. And that's awesome. You get a lot of opportunity to spread your wings and push boundaries. We're working on a holistic, open culture where the various departments can help each other out.

Cons

We're growing. And that can be a disconcerting if you want a work life with more structure.

Advice to Management

Failure is the road to success. Don't be afraid to fail. Fail fast, fail early, fail often.