Fuze - Very nice atmosphere and nice people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

"Very nice atmosphere and nice people."

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Fuze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Contemporary technologies, promising product. More freedom and less formal software development framework.

Cons

Middle level management, volatile product design decisions.

Other Employee Reviews for Fuze

"Times are a changin', but for the better"

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Although there have been a lot of personnel changes (primarily in Sales), the new leadership team from Yammer brings experience that's useful to the company. We already have people well versed in the video conferencing market, and now we have experts in SaaS and enterprise selling. It's a winning combination. It's by no means a relaxed place to work, but we're making progress and I'm having fun with my co-workers along the way.

Cons

The Sales team is seeing some turnover which is tough to watch, but this is pretty common amongst other companies I've worked at that have had major leadership changes. The people we're bringing in bright eyed and bushy tailed, but it's yet to be seen how they perform. I'm hoping for the best. Such is the life of being at a startup. Other departments are staying strong, so the problem is isolated at least.

Advice to Management

Some parts of the company are in flux, but please stay strong and lead us through. We have the right product market fit and we have a great team to get there. Let's keep pushing and keep this company a fun place to work.

"FuzeBox is an exciting place to be. But with growth comes ambiguity."

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People at Fuze are enthusiastic, nice, and dedicated. We're growing. And that's awesome. You get a lot of opportunity to spread your wings and push boundaries. We're working on a holistic, open culture where the various departments can help each other out.

Cons

We're growing. And that can be a disconcerting if you want a work life with more structure.

Advice to Management

Failure is the road to success. Don't be afraid to fail. Fail fast, fail early, fail often.