Fuze - Ridiculously low standards for fair and ethical conduct by management. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

"Ridiculously low standards for fair and ethical conduct by management."

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

small, chaotic, losing revenue. if those things motivate you ;)

Cons

A business may or may not do well. but fair and ethical conduct towards employees is of paramount importance. the company management has an appallingly low standard for principled and fair conduct.

Other Employee Reviews for Fuze

"Incredible opportunity to make an impact & change the way the world communicates!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time

Pros

There are tons of opportunities at Fuze to really make a difference in your role, to the company, and to our position in the marketplace. Leadership empowers and trusts you to do your job and do it well. They have high expectations, and are helping inspire us to really change the FuzeBox of the past.

Cons

There are still some big changes coming for Fuze in 2014. Fuze is not a place where work processes are set in stone or inflexible: many of our internal processes are still being developed. I personally consider this a good thing, but I know some workers need more definition in their day-to-day. If you are a self-starter who is looking for a chance to make your mark on your team and help build out the internal processes and culture, then this is a fantastic time to join Fuze.

Advice to Management

Continue being transparent about where Fuze is headed, especially within the bigger picture of the marketplace. Sharing our big vision for the future is important for inspiring employees.

2. "Very nice atmosphere and nice people."

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at Fuze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Contemporary technologies, promising product. More freedom and less formal software development framework.

Cons

Middle level management, volatile product design decisions.