Fuze - Wouldn't even recommend to my worst enemy | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

"Wouldn't even recommend to my worst enemy"

Former Employee - Sales in South San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Sales in South San Francisco, CA

I worked at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun team. Apple products. Great office location in SF. Unlimited PTO - but no one really takes much of it.

Cons

This company is falling apart from it's foundation. Used to be innovative, but they have missed the mark. The technology is always failing, customers are incredibly dissatisfied, and the data that Fuze has internally makes it impossible to get any work done. Retention rate is the lowest at any sales company I've seen, and many former employees are filing legal cases against Fuze regarding compensation. Not sure about the CEO, but Sales Leadership is absolutely the worst, I'm not even sure the woman in charge has a soul. Would highly recommend not taking a position at this company. It is a sinking ship.

Other Employee Reviews for Fuze

"Ridiculously low standards for fair and ethical conduct by management."

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

small, chaotic, losing revenue. if those things motivate you ;)

Cons

A business may or may not do well. but fair and ethical conduct towards employees is of paramount importance. the company management has an appallingly low standard for principled and fair conduct.

"Incredible opportunity to make an impact & change the way the world communicates!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fuze full-time

Pros

There are tons of opportunities at Fuze to really make a difference in your role, to the company, and to our position in the marketplace. Leadership empowers and trusts you to do your job and do it well. They have high expectations, and are helping inspire us to really change the FuzeBox of the past.

Cons

There are still some big changes coming for Fuze in 2014. Fuze is not a place where work processes are set in stone or inflexible: many of our internal processes are still being developed. I personally consider this a good thing, but I know some workers need more definition in their day-to-day. If you are a self-starter who is looking for a chance to make your mark on your team and help build out the internal processes and culture, then this is a fantastic time to join Fuze.

Advice to Management

Continue being transparent about where Fuze is headed, especially within the bigger picture of the marketplace. Sharing our big vision for the future is important for inspiring employees.