Fuze - Golden opportunity for professional growth! Incredible team building a world-class product. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

"Golden opportunity for professional growth! Incredible team building a world-class product."

I have been working at Fuze full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Exciting time to join the company as the wheels are coming on and it's starting to really gather some speed in the market! Employees are encouraged to give their feedback, opinions and thoughts consistently to build the product and the culture. The executive team are incredibly capable and have incredible track records, in the same breath they are all down-to-earth, approachable types that recognize the importance of having a transparent, flatter organizational structure.

Cons

As with any start-up, there is a lot of change and you wear many hats. If you do not like uncertainty and favor structure over autonomy, this may not be your place.

Advice to Management

It's on the UP. So excited to see what is around the corner, next week, month and year.

Other Employee Reviews for Fuze

"Ridiculously low standards for fair and ethical conduct by management."

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

small, chaotic, losing revenue. if those things motivate you ;)

Cons

A business may or may not do well. but fair and ethical conduct towards employees is of paramount importance. the company management has an appallingly low standard for principled and fair conduct.

"Times are a changin', but for the better"

I have been working at Fuze full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Although there have been a lot of personnel changes (primarily in Sales), the new leadership team from Yammer brings experience that's useful to the company. We already have people well versed in the video conferencing market, and now we have experts in SaaS and enterprise selling. It's a winning combination. It's by no means a relaxed place to work, but we're making progress and I'm having fun with my co-workers along the way.

Cons

The Sales team is seeing some turnover which is tough to watch, but this is pretty common amongst other companies I've worked at that have had major leadership changes. The people we're bringing in bright eyed and bushy tailed, but it's yet to be seen how they perform. I'm hoping for the best. Such is the life of being at a startup. Other departments are staying strong, so the problem is isolated at least.

Advice to Management

Some parts of the company are in flux, but please stay strong and lead us through. We have the right product market fit and we have a great team to get there. Let's keep pushing and keep this company a fun place to work.