KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to make an impact and expand your skills

Aug 19, 2021 - Director of Talent Acquisition in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Collaborative and supportive team culture - The whole team is excited about what Fyllo is working towards and creating - Surrounded by colleagues with deep expertise - Opportunity to grow quickly, gets hands dirty and learn by doing

Cons

- Not for someone who needs hand holding - High visibility with your work, so depending on what environment you like to be in, there is no place hide :)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Great place, amazing team

Nov 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, top-quality leadership, growth opportunities

Cons

To be honest, I can't really think of any!

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0

All In, All Out, Unless You Make Less Than 100k a Year

Nov 4, 2021 - Manager%2C Regulatory Affairs in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super flexible. If you have to make business hour appointments they are very understanding.

Cons

There is an extreme cultural divide between people who work in the lower paid tiers of the company and the executive types. They claim to want to create an inclusive and familial work culture, but that stops at the VP level.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Fyllo Response

Director of Talent Acquisition

We value your feedback, especially as a young company that is navigating a lot of new terrain. An inclusive and equitable culture is highly important to us, which is one of the reasons why we recently created our Culture Council that is led by current employees. Hearing directly from employees like yourself about what Fyllo is doing right, and just as importantly what Fyllo could be doing better, is what will help us to create a rewarding place to work for all. Thank you for coming forward with this feedback while you’re still part of the Fyllo Fam. We take your feedback seriously as it helps us to make Fyllo a welcoming and fulfilling work environment for all of our employees.

Discover more reviews about Fyllo.