G.A. Wright - frustrating | Glassdoor

"frustrating"

Pros

Casino experience gained, customer relations, campaign work

Cons

poorly managed, no vacation, no clear cut direction on how to market themselves. Employees are not treated well and job descriptions aren't clearly defined. Owner does not fully understand the advertising side and refuses to be more open to current trends/changing client needs.

Advice to Management

Allow employees with specific skill sets and responsibilities according to their job description to do their job without fear of push back. Respect them for what they were hired to accomplish and listen to constructive criticism. Involve creatives in brainstorming discussions with client and the project as a whole, which will ultimately improve company morale, nurture client relationships and open the door to future business.

Other Employee Reviews for G.A. Wright

"Great Place to Work"

Current Contractor - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at G.A. Wright as a contractor

Pros

I have been Associated with G A Wright for a short time. I was a reluctant believer. I am a full believer in G A Wright and its systems. The job is challenging, as well as, personally rewarding. The monetary compensation is above expected.. You feel like you are helping somebody when you complete a service contract. Most businesses G A Wright services need help in marketing, liquidation of inventory, liquidation of asset and payment of fiduciary responsibility... When done right everyone benefits..

Cons

Away from family for extended time. Time between contracts.

Advice to Management

Data base for fixture and furniture.

2. "Retail Consultant"

Pros

G. A. Wright offers a comprehensive program utilizing a process that is effective in assisting clients with positive promotional strategies and excellent exit strategies. As a consultant, I am provided with a warehouse of tools necessary to deliver a structured program that helps my client to achieve their goals of decreasing inventory while achieving the most margin and profit for their business. Working closely with ownership, I help them to accomplish goals by working side by side with them in an orderly, easy to understand, fashion. I assist them with advertising, pricing, signage, and an excellent traffic building program that maximizes their sales and profits.

Cons

I can be away from home for extended lengths of time.