G&B Solutions - Overall, not bad. Upper management - decent | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for G&B Solutions

"Overall, not bad. Upper management - decent"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at G&B Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, capable and pleasant co-workers

Cons

I encountered a rather inexperienced, unprofessional,inept supervisor/Project manager

Advice to Management

When you've got an employee providing good service and exceptional value to a client as well as good income to the company, do something to defend and support them in the face of bungling rookie supervisors within your company and on the clients' side.

Other Employee Reviews for G&B Solutions

1. "Could Be Better"

I have been working at G&B Solutions full-time

Pros

The environment is somewhat relaxed and seems to be overall supportive from the management.

The company promotes improvement and promotional opportunities.

Cons

There is no one looking out for the employee but the employee. The company was a lot better years ago and has continued to lack employee support.

Although the company seems to support you in excelling, they somehow hold you back from doing so.

Advice to Management

There should be a lot more support of your employees to excel and be able to get a better position within the company or as a government employee.

There should be more support in general since there is always someone asking for employees to back the company.

2. "I would describe my experience with G&B as informative for the tasks as well as a great team building work place."

I have been working at G&B Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers have been very helpful to work with and making sure that all of the work is completed. Managers are not micro-managing which is good for employee morale.

Cons

There is sometimes not enough communication from management. There has been more communication lately which is good and it shows that they're making a better effort.

Advice to Management

There's always room for growth. Ensure that there is communication with employees. Work with us and we will work with you.