G2 - Young, smart, and savvy | Glassdoor
  1. "Young, smart, and savvy"

Current Employee - Marketing in Chicago, IL

I have been working at G2 full-time for less than a year

Pros

This "rocketship" is on the fast-track to success. Seriously, everyone here is young, smart, savvy, and extremely driven to scale this company. I've never worked at a place where everyone has gotten behind a mission and worked in-sync toward company-wide goals. Love this place.

Cons

G2 is scaling very quickly, and you'll see a lot of new faces in the office. This adds to the mix of the company culture, which is overall great, but there are sometimes those awkward moments.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower and have trust in your employees.

G22019-02-09

Other Employee Reviews

"Honored to have a seat on the rocket ship!"

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at G2 full-time for less than a year

Pros

G2 has mastered the community and culture aspect of going to work and truly enjoying who you're working with and where you get to work every day. G2 allows you to be an entrepreneur in your role, encourages you to challenge the status quo, and is overall a really fun place to work.

Cons

I believe their pay bands are slightly off for what a typical role may see elsewhere. I'm hoping this will change as we're now a rapidly growing 'start up'. They put a heavy focus on the perks available to you as part of your compensation, but as someone who doesn't necessarily use all the perks, I'd rather have the option to be compensated appropriately.

Advice to Management

Spend more time, energy, and resources on enabling current staff now that we've built up the teams. We need standards/processes put in place in order to ramp up new employees effectively and efficiently. Costs less to retain a customer than it does to attain a new customer.

G22019-11-20

"Growing Pains but Amazing Platform"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at G2 full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Buyers do come to G2 to read reviews about software Lots of white space at accounts to grow our product set Autonomy to do your best work

Cons

Its a difficult product to learn/understand The review content seems to be volume based instead of quality, think they are fixing that though

Advice to Management

Review quality probably needs to be a focus

G22020-01-10

Discover more reviews about G2.