GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) - Wonderful Place to Work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)

"Wonderful Place to Work"

Current Contractor - Senior Program Officer in Washington, DC
Current Contractor - Senior Program Officer in Washington, DC

I have been working at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

My contract manager at GAPSI is wonderful - she's very hands on and clued in to what's happening in my office without being intrusive. She works well with my bosses and communicates openly. As a whole, I think GAPSI treats employees very well!

Cons

There were some hiccups in the hiring process, including having to resubmit a form over and over again because of their clerical errors. This was at the very beginning, however, and once I was hired things went much more smoothly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)

"GAPSI is a Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I left a large defense contractor almost two years ago to work with GAP Solutions, and have been thrilled with the changes in my work environment and work/life balance. GAPSI has created many opportunities for me to learn more about the government as it relates to our business, and truly focuses on my areas of strength and how to further progress me as an individual instead of a number. After working endless hours at my previous position, I have appreciated the effort GAPSI takes to ensure a work/life balance and flexibility, as well as their numerous efforts to get to know their employees at various sites - which I had never seen before! Each person that works at Headquarters has become a friend to me, and presents their very best each day to ensure all employees feel like they are a part of a larger team. I also appreciate that when there is a mistake, which happens everywhere, GAPSI dedicates time to fix the issue and take steps towards ensuring the same issue does not happen again. It has been a great company to work with, and I look forward to continuing a career here!

Cons

It is often difficult to reach out to each employee individually because of various factors and limited resources - but they dutifully work to ensure each person is directly taken care of. Because of this dedication, I have seen an increase in employee relations and satisfaction!

Advice to Management

Work to keep the "fun" atmosphere you have worked so hard to attain! This is a great company, not like many others! Employees enjoy the one-on-one time, as well as group lunches, breakfasts, and even popsicle carts so that they have time to meet with everyone on their team! This sets GAPSI apart from other contractors, and helps to make a difference in the stressful environment we work in.

"Loved Working here"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant II in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant II in Reston, VA

I have been working at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for! The company allows contract employees easy access to client services managers via the web, phone, fax, etc.

Cons

GAP is a contract employer with the federal government. As with many contract companies, there is no job security.