GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) - Growing and energetic company that provides challange and reward! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)

"Growing and energetic company that provides challange and reward!"

I have been working at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Ability to see your input and suggestions put into action;
Management cares about the employees;
Ethical, honest and fair work environment;
Rewards hard work and initiative;
Open to new ideas and process improvement.

Cons

Never a dull moment, but that is the nature of the business and services that GAPSI provides.

Other Employee Reviews for GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI)

1. "Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Senior Grants Analyst in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Senior Grants Analyst in Washington, DC

I worked at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

GAPSI offers flexible hours, competitive pay and benefits, and good work life balance. The company is willing to invest in employee development and offers excellent opportunities for professional growth.

One of the things that really impressed me during my time with GAPSI was the supportive culture. Management did an excellent job of letting employees know that their hard work was appreciated. Employees were often recognized for a job well done.Senior staff really seemed to care that employees were happy and motivated.

The people that I had an opportunity to work with were experienced, hard-working and great team members.

Cons

As with many government contracting firms, some on-site positions are largely dependent upon the status of a single contract. If a re-compete is unsuccessful, there may not be immediate opportunities available for affected employees. Re-competes for government contracts are often unpredictable.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work,and continue to hire and develop talented people.

2. "Management Analyst"

Former Employee - Management Analyst in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Management Analyst in Washington, DC

I worked at GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Gap Solutions is an excellent company to work for. They care about their employees and were in constant contact with them. If you had questions or concerns, there response to getting back to you was within 24 hours if not before. Their benefits are excellent, they are very involved in the community, they have functions outside of the work environment for staff to get together.

Cons

The only con I have is that my contract was awarded to another company and so I am no longer with Gap Solutions, Inc.