GDKN - Is it worth it??????????????? | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for GDKN

"Is it worth it???????????????"

Pros

The senior mamagement team is extremely knowledgable and if you are fortunate to work closley with them and able to overlook certain aspects you will be able to learn alot. It is due only to the V-P and Presdnt that the firm has gotten where they are today and wil continue continue to grow in spite of the flaws within the corporation.

Cons

office is extremely clickish to point of where its uncomfortable to go to work. Being a small office compared to "normal"' corporation there is no place "to hide" in order to professionally avoid that feeling and continue to work effectively. Even when you do a good job (very few times in eyes of management) you are acknowledgded in a condesending manner which diminishes its worth. The pay is not good and the office is demanding. Their benefits are below standard and policies are not in alignment w corporate standards. Majority of workers that do stay are not happy w management (verging on hatred) but come in do their work , deal with daily nonsense and abuse and leave. Almost the entire staff has something to say about how they are treated and handled unfavorable yet will not approach upper management (some are managers themselves) to discuss the situation. It is a chore to get to work and make it thru the day.

Advice to Management

Don't just talk the talk. Practice what you preach. You paint a perfect picture yet the image is destroyed once the work begins. Listen and learn from your all employees. If treated properly and rewarded justly you wouldl have a great team. Employees are miserable for valid reasons that you ignore. Learn to trust your employees in their competencies and truely allow them the envirnoment to nuture their growth and potential.

Other Employee Reviews for GDKN

1. "HR Assistant"

Current Contractor - Human Resources Associate
    Current Contractor - Human Resources Associate

I have been working at GDKN as a contractor

Pros

Online OnBoarding and Hiring process went quickly and smoothly. Agents were very informative, helpful, easy to reach, and best of all, pleasant to work with. Love my assignment. A very good fit. Plan to stay as long as able!

Cons

There were quite a few forms to complete but took one at a time and got through them.

Advice to Management

Kudos to your Recruiting and OnBoarding staff!

2. "Great Experience"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Tampa, FL

I worked at GDKN full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with GDKN was a great experience for me. The Recruiting and OnBoarding team made the hiring process easy for me. They answered all the questions I had and provided good customer service. I am looking forward to more contracting opportunities with this company.

Cons

Simpler way to complete the I-9 section 2 form. Some of the representatives have thicker accents and a little hard to understand them, but they were very kind.