1. "GE Power & Water Review"

EID Engineering in Trevose, PA

I have been working at GE Power

Pros

The GE Beliefs provide a platform for a great work environment. The interview process was straightforward and first-day onboarding was seamless. At GE Power & Water, there are big opportunities for professional development. GE invests in their employees and the leadership promotes a work-life balance.

Cons

Due to the size of the company, it can be difficult to change a process that is old or broken. For example, a workflow submitted for a simple programming change may take weeks because of the many levels of approval that are required. GE is working on this problem and becoming a faster, leaner company.

Continue reading
  1. "Great"

Current Intern - Intern

I have been working at GE Power

Pros

Fun place to be at

Cons

Schedule and benefits is not the best

Continue reading
  2. "An awesome place for a first internship"

Former Intern - Technical Intern

I worked at GE Power

Pros

This was my first internship in college and I was really surprised by the amount of self-direction they gave me for my projects. It felt like joining a real team as a full time employee, and my teammates were very helpful. They're using modern technologies for a lot of problems so the experience was great for resume and experience building.

Cons

Some projects are just cleaning up or managing the company's internal (and sometimes outdated) software.

Discover more reviews about GE Power.