Cover image for GE

Sep 12, 2023
      Lead Site Specialist
      Former Employee, more than 8 years
      Business Outlook

Pros

No office politics. Working on your own. Grateful customers.

Cons

No office assistance, only verbal brow beatings. Project management wants to build invoices and collect payments, but don’t expect any help if an issue developers. After the threats and verbal abuse you hang up the phone, close the emails and figure out how to fix the problem yourself. Expect this from the first week until startup, when they overload the budget with engineers and techs to steal all remaining money and then begin back charging the customer for any and all issues and mistakes, even their own.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        Sep 22, 2023
        Intern
        Former Intern
        Schenectady, NY
        Business Outlook

Pros

Nice coworkers A good company to work for

Cons

none that I can think of

1. 4.0
          Nov 27, 2023
          Consumer Service Representative
          Former Employee
          Marietta, GA
          Business Outlook

Pros

No face to face Casual wear Good hours

Cons

Temps got paid less to do same work and they won’t decide on permanent or not until at least 1yr has passed. Depending on area of work can be extremely stressful

Discover more reviews about GE.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Product Design Engineer

Any genuinely good way to answer the "biggest weakness" question without sounding like a cliche. Anyone have any good examples?

0 Comments

Travel Specialist

I interview with this place about a week and a half ago. I think it went well and in the interview she said the next step would be a writing example, so I did that. Sent it to them the day it was due and haven't heard back since. She did say any next steps would be after thanksgiving since everyone was busy and their calendars full last week. I followed up on Monday with an email, but haven't heard back. Maybe it's taking awhile or should I try again end of week? I would at least like feedback.

2 Comments

Joneson Gao

I was promised a decision made by mid last week. I followed up on Thursday last week and got a response the update is now followed up with the hiring manager and their director and expect hear back by middle of next week. What should I be expecting if it’s delayed on promised update timeline from the hiring manager interview?

1 Comment