KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Good job

Jul 1, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and good hours so good work life balance

Cons

Repetitive and tiring but good

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Work Place

Aug 11, 2022 - Customer Serice Representative in Woodbury, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training was extensive and sufficient.

Cons

Length of time expected to be at desk.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Adding to the team!

Aug 10, 2022 - Human Resources Recruter
    Business Outlook

Pros

They know their business of insurance well. GEICO has a strong culture of hiring from within, trusting their team and now growing their leadership team by adding some brilliant talent to strategize and contribute to transforming their business. Lots of great reasons to join right now to help build the business of the future.

Cons

Not all the infrastructure within the businesses are built yet so if you are wanting a role to jump into and do a basic job, it this probably isn't the ideal place - they want new ideas and best practices to meet their goals of growth. Compensation has been in a profit share plan over a 401k match. It's been a profitable bonus package in the past. They are reviewing that practice now.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GEICO.

GEICO Photos

+ Add Photo
GEICO photo of: After completing claims training, these new adjusters celebrated with a Gecko cake!
GEICO photo of: Following Hurricane Harvey, our Woodbury office held a fundraiser for our Houston office!
GEICO photo of: Our Virginia Beach associates have worked hard all summer with Habitat for Humanity to build a house (and donate a car!) to a local family in need.
GEICO photo of: We know that our Interns provide valuable insight during their time on our team, so we make sure to welcome them in style.
GEICO photo of: For our first set of Careers Unexpected commercials, we featured associates like Kenny to talk about their experiences at GEICO!
GEICO photo of: GEICO associates are so lovable, even dogs get a lick out of us!
GEICO photo of: We're not only number 1 in NY, but also one of the top companies for community engagement, especially on Long Island!