Cover image for GEICO

Former Intern

It was cool

Nov 10, 2022 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment, nice people

Cons

It was a partially remote internship which I didn't like so much

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Geico

Jan 16, 2023 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the job and people.

Cons

In the CSR position before hanging each call you always had to offer incentives.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Pay is ok but unorganized

Feb 4, 2023 - Claims Specialist II in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Good coworkers Remote

Cons

Unorganized Limited staff Micromanage Crazy calls

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GEICO.

GEICO Careers

Cover image for GEICO

We know you know GEICO, but we want you to know that with us, you’ll find a rewarding career no matter which path you take. Our over 40,000...More

• Values/Culture
  • Students/Grads
  • IT Professionals

GEICO Photos

+ Add Photo
GEICO photo of: After completing claims training, these new adjusters celebrated with a Gecko cake!
GEICO photo of: Following Hurricane Harvey, our Woodbury office held a fundraiser for our Houston office!
GEICO photo of: Our Virginia Beach associates have worked hard all summer with Habitat for Humanity to build a house (and donate a car!) to a local family in need.
GEICO photo of: We know that our Interns provide valuable insight during their time on our team, so we make sure to welcome them in style.
GEICO photo of: For our first set of Careers Unexpected commercials, we featured associates like Kenny to talk about their experiences at GEICO!
GEICO photo of: GEICO associates are so lovable, even dogs get a lick out of us!
GEICO photo of: We're not only number 1 in NY, but also one of the top companies for community engagement, especially on Long Island!

GEICO Job Seekers Also Viewed