GENESYS Systems Integrator - Broken Trust | Glassdoor

"Broken Trust"

Former Employee - Ex-employee in Kansas City, MO
Former Employee - Ex-employee in Kansas City, MO

Pros

"Free" healthcare and friendly work environment. New office and shop. Decent location just of the highway.

Cons

Heavy work load generally. No clearly defined job title or description of work to be performed or expected. Creative but ineffective review process.

Advice to Management

Confidential reviews should be secure and not penetrated by former IT managers. This is why I am no longer an employee, but would happily come back if the Engineering & Shop Manager was someone else (besides a former IT manager who can access the confitential review information).

Other Employee Reviews for GENESYS Systems Integrator

1. "Great Place to Work Inspite of A Few "Wrong Calls" by Owners/Managers which forced them to do major downsizing"

Former Employee - Information Systems Analyst in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Information Systems Analyst in Kansas City, MO

Pros

The main manager (non-owner manager) of Genesys is probably one of the nicest human beings I have ever had the pleasure to meet, much less work for. They also promote health/fitness, balance between personal/professional life and I feel every employee is listened to there when they give their input on operations, etc.

Cons

Small company so there is not a much room for growth.

Advice to Management

I had no issues with any of the management at Genesys. During their major down-sizing however, there were others that felt they were not given proper notice or compensation upon their release. I however, felt that Genesys went into survival mode and did the best they could in order to keep their doors open. Obviously, some wrong decisions were made which caused the need for the major down-sizing, but I truly believe management learned from their mistakes and I, or anyone else doesn't need to advice them of that.

2. "Engineer review"

Former Employee - Engineer
    Former Employee - Engineer

I worked at GENESYS Systems Integrator part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very well co-ordinated I.T. systems. The project management is very well run and managed. Very friendly people. Interesting work. Union shop environment.

Cons

One needs to march to the right drum beat for a good experience. Be careful to not drink too much Kool-Aid.

Advice to Management

Focus on core business.