GFI Digital - The people at GFI are great, but there is not a lot of room for professional advancement. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for GFI Digital

"The people at GFI are great, but there is not a lot of room for professional advancement."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

You will learn how to sell. Of course, there is high pressure to meet you monthly quotas and the management team will absolutely hold you to them. Good place to develop your sales ability.

Cons

They have a revolving door of young sales people and a core group of 5 or so top earners who have all the major accounts cornered.

Advice to Management

Compensate sales people with some kind of residual salary that will stop the exodus of talent and the high turnover. Lower turnover would mean less time spent training new employees.

Other Employee Reviews for GFI Digital

1. "Great company, great People!"

Former Employee - Network Engineer in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Network Engineer in Kansas City, MO

I worked at GFI Digital full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I greatly enjoyed my time with GFI Digital on there Managed Network Services team. I was given the tools I needed to perform my job well and plenty of opportunity for personal growth. I would highly recommended going to work for GFI as a part of there MNS team.

Cons

The work can be challenging and stressful at times. Some would consider this a con but not myself. I greatly enjoyed the pressure.

Advice to Management

Great Job, Jeff Cook is the best manager I have ever worked for and part of what makes GFI a great place to work.

2. "New Applicants and Buyers Be Aware"

I worked at GFI Digital full-time

Pros

Most of the technicians know what they are doing. Although they are compensated poorly. The sales team has no knowledge of the products besides the $ they want to make off you.

Cons

As a former employee, you may assume I am exaggerating. If you enjoy drama, being judged by your appearance, drinking with the company every week, this is the company for you. The President is disgusting. They are in business to take your money and waste your time.