GHA Technologies - Former account manager | Glassdoor

"Former account manager"

Former Employee - Regional Account Manager
Former Employee - Regional Account Manager

I worked at GHA Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are none. Get a real job. You will be broke when you leave. I gave it one star because it was the lowest.

Cons

This job is a waste of time. Most of the new sales reps wash out in the first six months. There are few people making over $100,000, many under $50,000 even people that have been there for a long time. You assume all the risks of running a business. Any bill not paid after 30 days stops commissions. If never paid, you pay it back. Be prepared to work 12 hours a day. There are no benefits here. Insurance is available if you meet quota. I was not aware that any one in our group was able to meet quota or get benefits. They pay your telephone and give you an email. The sales volume of the Company does not mean anything. You are paid a per cent of the profit on the job. This can be 2-3% of the sale goes to the salesman. If you sold $1,000,000, this becomes $20,000. Not many in the Company sell $1,000,000 a year anyways. And prepare to be ridiculed and humiliated for your mistakes as the owner encourages mentors to share their opinions with others via email. Be prepared to use savings to pay your bills because your paychecks will be few. You will get fired at the whim of the owner. You can get hired here easily because you work for free and you cost them nothing. And they even pressure you until you quit or get fired.

GHA Technologies Response

Feb 13, 2013 – Manager, Corporate Recruiting/HR

Thank you for your input, however, it is relatively innaccurate. Of note: Approximately 30% of our Sales Professionals exceed $100K in income, with our top Sales Professionals exceeding $300K ... More

Other Employee Reviews for GHA Technologies

"Great Place for Minions!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in None (Italy)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in None (Italy)

Pros

Really can't think of any. I guess if you're a beginner and eager then it might be the perfect place for you.

Cons

If you have a high IQ or lots of real, and successful, professional experience you don't want to work here. The owner has a super-sized ego and knows everything. Just ask him! Brown nosing is so bad you would think you're back in high school or, in this case, jr high school. Simply couldn't work in an environment where creativity is invalidated and knowing that the job I should have taken with them was as an outside business consultant for their organization. Wow, it really needs a LOT of work! I found something illegal taking place that they had been doing for years and didn't ever know it was illegal!! (Wow, that should have told me right off the bat how knowledgeable they were.) Heard a story from the owner's mouth about a dumb mistake they had made a few years back and was SHOCKED that ANYONE would have been stupid enough to do what he did!! Cost him thousands! Yet, this genius thinks he's smarter than anyone!

If you are happy simply doing just exactly what you're told to do and are a great minion, then this is the place for you!

Advice to Management

Get a job elsewhere.

GHA Technologies Response

May 26, 2015

GHA has been in business for 25 years now and there are zero suits liens or judgments against gha or against myself personally. GHA manages $15 million in monthly credit, does an incredible amount of ... More

"The Grass IS Greener on the Other Side"

I worked at GHA Technologies full-time

Pros

Please refer to the title of the review.

Cons

When I left, the manager told me something along the lines of, "well, the grass may not be greener on the other side". I was appalled on the fact that someone in management would even say this to an employee who was kindly resigning and giving them the proper notice.
    There are better jobs out there: the pay, better environment, and co-workers are happy to assist you! Thank you GHA, the little experience I received let me obtain a job that I absolutely love now!

Advice to Management

Think before you speak.