GHSP - Happy to be working at the Grand Haven facility. | Glassdoor

"Happy to be working at the Grand Haven facility."

Current Employee - Production in Grand Haven, MI

I have been working at GHSP full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Many positive changes happening. Great culture shift taking place. Positive changes in leadership that will help improve the employee moral. I received early unexpected bonus this year. Is very appreciative right before Christmas. Great work on the much needed parking lot and bathrooms!

Cons

It is very fast paced, pressure packed environment. It can be difficult to have a work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep rewarding your employees as they want to feel appreciated.

GHSP2016-12-19

GHSP Response

January 3, 2017HR Director

2016 was a great year for GHSP with our employees rising to the growth challenges we faced! We were happy to pay a bonus in December and look forward to doing it again at the end of the first quarter to celebrate our shared success.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Strong Core Values"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at GHSP full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Collaborative environment with strength in living their core values. Leadership development is not what it used to be, despite that, many good leaders in the organization that help to sustain what was once taught/emphasized.

Cons

Changes at the senior leadership level over the past few years have increased the political game playing. Know it, navigate it, build upon the core value of trust.

GHSP2018-11-06
  2. "GHSP is a great company!"

I have been working at GHSP full-time

Pros

GHSP is a great company. There are many opportunities to grow if you apply yourself.

Cons

Typical growing pains of a company on the rise. Feels a little disjointed at times.

GHSP2018-10-05

Discover more reviews about GHSP.