GHSP - Tooling Engineer Manager | Glassdoor
  1. "Tooling Engineer Manager"

Current Employee - Tooling Engineer Manager in Grand Haven, MI

I have been working at GHSP full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great place to work with good opportunity for growth. I have been pleasantly surprised with my time at GHSP and, look forward to a long and prosperous career there.

Cons

Like any growing company there are growing pains but having experience with that in the past I see GHSP doing a good job trying to keep things level.

Advice to Management

I would caution to reward based on merit and experience not just to those that bark the loudest , and also to always listen to your employees at the top to the bottom and make sure everyone is aligned with the same vision and goals.

GHSP2017-08-21

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Strong Core Values"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at GHSP full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Collaborative environment with strength in living their core values. Leadership development is not what it used to be, despite that, many good leaders in the organization that help to sustain what was once taught/emphasized.

Cons

Changes at the senior leadership level over the past few years have increased the political game playing. Know it, navigate it, build upon the core value of trust.

GHSP2018-11-06
  2. "GHSP is a great company!"

I have been working at GHSP full-time

Pros

GHSP is a great company. There are many opportunities to grow if you apply yourself.

Cons

Typical growing pains of a company on the rise. Feels a little disjointed at times.

GHSP2018-10-05

Discover more reviews about GHSP.