"Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at GLG full-time for less than a year

Pros

GLG is a great place to grow as a professional. It's rare to see established company with an entrepreneurial spirit function well. Also great to see a company that eats its own cooking. Throughout this time of crisis GLG leadership turned to expert advice to guide decision making. The executive leadership team has made sound decisions and shown compassion to employees as we all adapt to a new normal.

Cons

A few GLG old-timers are stuck in "the way things used to be". For this company to thrive it needs to innovate and embrace new thinking and new processes - or a process. At times decisions are made as though we're still a 100-person company working out of a small house.

Continue reading

"AMAZING company to work for!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Project Support Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at GLG full-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely supportive team, comprehensive and ongoing training, management is easy to talk to and actually helpful, expectations are very clear, wonderful benefits, and the culture here is all inclusive!

Cons

There may be a waitlist to be hired on but it’s worth it if you can spare the time!

Continue reading

"good place to learn and enjoy nice colleagues"

4.0

I worked at GLG full-time

Pros

Good senior management, nice people, lovely office, decent comp and benefits

Cons

Difficulty advancing really ambitious people across the org, difficulty launching new business lines

Discover more reviews about GLG.