KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee

The place that pretends to care about health but I’m reality only cares about money

Nov 21, 2021 - Sales Representative in Arlington, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee discount Subpar Supplements Subpar Vitamins

Cons

They don’t care at all for the customers or their employee. What the want is sales and want to cut hours. I was once told that a manager couldn’t work another store because their wife got into an accident. I said sure I’ll work a part of that shift. Later when I have a grandmothers funeral to go to I call the district manager, same one who called me up. I tell him my story and he essentially tells me that it’s up to me to deal with. Also in this conversation I find out he only wanted me to cover the shift so that way that manger wasn’t working to much overtime. Now I can’t get anyone to cover my shift because gnc cut everyone’s hours to avoid paying to much. My manger quit not to long ago so I have no guidance in what to do mind you I am still a recent hire and I was told to deal with myself after being willing to help out another store on false pretenses that it was an emergency. So now while I have an actual emergency I am told to deal with it myself by the district manager. Moral of the story gnc doesn’t care about it’s customers or it employees so high encourage you to work else where or buy else where. If you are someone who enjoys fitness and want to help people when it come to their health much like me then GNC is far from the place to do it. They care about sales not health.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Fun

Jan 1, 2022 - Store Sales Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun upbeat atmosphere, great pay and hours

Cons

They closed brick and mortar stores

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

love this job

Jan 20, 2022 - GNC Sales Associate in Granada Hills, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The job is very easy and laid back

Cons

need to have knowledge in the area

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GNC (PA).