GPS Staffing - Beware, management dishonest and working environment dreadful | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for GPS Staffing

"Beware, management dishonest and working environment dreadful"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I worked at GPS Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are fantastic. The coffee is pretty good too.

Cons

Everything. With only sub 30% sub rate and less than 3% fill rate, expect to never get commission. ALL new employees beware of filling requisitions and time constraints. I had a sub rate of over 70% and never had a single hire. Learn to live without commission. The only long term employees are those that are not on a certain client. Not veteran friendly, management looks down upon veterans.

Advice to Management

Learn to lead. Micromanagement is not a compliment, nor is it appreciated or warranted.

GPS Staffing Response

Feb 7, 2013 – President

This person was given an opportunity to learn IT recruiting, it was new for them.

Other Employee Reviews for GPS Staffing

1. "We’ve Been Upcycled!"

I have been working at GPS Staffing full-time

Pros

Our company was acquired by investment partners who are genuine. Our company has gone from stuffy, controlled and behind the times to fun, laid back, manage yourself but let’s get stuff done environment. We have an awesome team and we enjoy working together. We have nice new modern furniture including stand up desks and nice new computers. Although our company has a long history, we are now more like a startup in the sense that everyone has a chance to make a difference, everyone has power to make changes and everyone can move up within the company. Our new owners would like to take our company to an entirely new level of success in the thriving Colorado market.

Cons

Understanding and adapting to new leadership. Ongoing adjusting to the evolution of the company.

2. "Talent Manager"

I have been working at GPS Staffing full-time

Pros

GPS Staffing has great leadership, a wonderful culture and wonderful co-workers. Management is open and helpful. The owners really want their employees to be happy and are willing to go the extra mile to give their team the resources we need to succeed.

Cons

There aren't really any cons. GPS is a fantastic company to work for!