Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

GRIN Never Compromises on Culture, Ever!

Jan 12, 2022 - BDR in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

"GRIN Never Compromises on Culture, Ever" is a direct quota from GRIN's President Brian Mechem and it's a very true statement. The people that are brought on to GRIN are all amazing, talented, and committed individuals that make GRIN an amazing community to be apart of. Expectations are high, but the collaboration from the entire team gives individuals the opportunity to learn, grow, fail forward, succeed, and repeat. As someone who does not have a college degree, GRIN is an open-minded employer who looks at the individual for who they are, and not just as a resume.

Cons

GRIN is a fast growing start up so being used to change is a must

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

GRIN is a great place to work!

May 24, 2022 - Revenue Enablement Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

GRIN goes above and beyond to ensure they have the right people in the right seats which has embodied a culture of support and growth.

Cons

GRIN is constantly evolving to stay ahead of industry trends. These evolutions are exciting but can be stressful given the quick turn around.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0

I Love it Here!

May 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great resources for employees Fair compensation Transparent leadership Pioneer in company culture Fast moving

Cons

Only thing I would add & it is not even a con is that I wish we could have more days of PTO. While we do have a lot, I would love some additional options for more PTO.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GRIN.