Cover image for GTG Consultants, PC

1. 5.0

Small Company with Big Benefits

Oct 8, 2018 - Editorial Assistant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

GTG Consultants provides great benefits for their employees. From a 401K plan to a pension plan to providing help with travel expenses for commuters taking the train, it's a wonderful place to work. Almost everyone at the company was very nice and willing to help. They really develop you as a professional no matter what level you're at or what your job title is; if you're willing to learn, they're willing to help. That's something I really enjoyed. Even when I messed up, my supervisor was always helpful and making sure I knew what my mistake was and how to fix it.

Cons

There isn't much opportunity to rise through the ranks. There are mini-promotions, but it's in name only as you will be doing the same work despite having a different title. If you're looking for a place where you have an opportunity for a senior position 5 to 10 years down the line, this isn't the place.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0

Just saying

Dec 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

None during my time with company

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0

Not a Great Place to Work

Jun 17, 2022 - Editorial Assistant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Business casual attire is not required.

Cons

The principal of the firm and the Editor can be impatient; both have yelled at coworkers before. Little room for professional development and the pay is dismal for the editorial team. There are few benefits and too little paid time off.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GTG Consultants, PC.