Gallup - Not only a great place to work, but great clients to work with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Gallup

"Not only a great place to work, but great clients to work with"

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

Pros

Knowing that at the end of the day our work has taken hold and changed how our clients do business is extremely empowering. However, I would say how we get to that point is what makes it a great place to work on a daily basis. Our consulting practice relies on the expertise and background of our team members, understanding of the clients business and industry knowledge as well as research methodologies that are unparallelled. Pulling all this together to solve a clients issue is pretty great way to spend a workday.

Cons

Gallup's feedback loop could be a little more "in the moment". You need to know where you need to improve so that you can work on it.

Other Employee Reviews for Gallup

"Thriving, fast-paced work place, great people."

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Omaha, NE

Pros

Interesting work - great company. Great opportunities to learn. Engaged co-workers who care about what they are doing and about the people around them, the best managers. The company's leaders truly do their best to increase the well-being of their employees.

Cons

Quite a bit of horizontal growth rather than vertical, which could be a con to some. But Gallup tries to place you in a position where you should excel in the beginning and moving away from that is not seen as the best thing.

Advice to Management

Keep on producing optimal work and providing great leadership and the company will thrive. Keep providing great vision!

"Changing for the Better"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Pros

There have been a lot of changes for the better- seeing a higher quality of new faces that have a desire to make a difference!
    I see firsthand that the work I do is impacting the company
    Opportunity to do what you do best every day
    Best friend at work
    Great Facilities
    Strengths based organization that helps you understand others you work with

Cons

More of a lattice environment for growth- You have to take responsibility to grow within your role.

Advice to Management

Keep fine tuning the process, I feel it is working