Garretson Resolution Group - Worst company ever | Glassdoor

"Worst company ever"

Current Employee - Lien Resolution in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Garretson Resolution Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coffee, beer, Southpark location, I can’t think of any other pro except that it is a stepping stone to better opportunities.

Cons

Everything else - keep it moving. The company doesn’t know its head from its a— - literally. Very little transparency between departments, which halts and/or progress and resolution.

Advice to Management

Stop trying to reinvent the wheel every 12-18 months. Provide training and a SOP for everything and document it. Making employees move to another office and/or cubicle every 6 months is not going to magically improve the quality and productivity of work. So much more, but, hey, what’s the point.

Garretson Resolution Group2018-10-28
  1. "The new GRG"

I worked at Garretson Resolution Group

Pros

Great co-workers, management is more and more engaged with common folk. Fast paced.

Cons

A little chaotic at times, certain roles are very under paid.

Advice to Management

Adjust compensation where necessary. Invest is employee growth and training

Garretson Resolution Group2018-12-15

"Nopity, Nope, Nope, Nope"

Current Employee - Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Garretson Resolution Group for more than 3 years

Pros

South Park location, some good people in the trenches

Cons

GRG was just acquired by a company that seems to have the same problems as GRG, just writ large. Below-market pay and benefits, lots of incompetent, inexperienced management, unskilled IT group, major decisions are frequently made on a whim. Other than a few favorites, employees are not valued. Despite good performance reviews, I haven't had as much as a cost of living raise in two years. And I'm doing more work. Looking...

Advice to Management

I am NOT giving free advice to people who should know what they're doing. If management wants advice, they can compensate me for it.

Garretson Resolution Group2019-03-21

Discover more reviews about Garretson Resolution Group.