Gattaca - A great business with the potential for so much more... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Gattaca

"A great business with the potential for so much more..."

I worked at Gattaca full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Matchtech is a leader in its field with staff who are experts in the markets in which they operate. The business has found a recipe for success to which is has remained true for many years. Solid performance, year after year, is the result. It is a great to place to learn the art, craft and science of recruitment. The training is good and there is support for ongoing professional development.

Cons

The continuing focus on the 'business model that has worked for us' to the exclusion of new thinking can mean frustration for those who are bit more free-minded or who want to explore new ideas or approaches. Career progression is also pretty rigid and as a result some staff leave to exploit elsewhere the great start to a recruitment career that Matchtech offers.

Advice to Management

Have confidence in the strength of the business - its basic model and the capability of the staff - to turn a good company into a great one. Be more ambitious in new markets and overseas. Put Matchtech on the world stage.

Feb 26, 2016

The acquisition has seen us reappraise the business model and we hope it will support fresh ways of doing business. And now that Matchtech and Networkers have come together as one company, we're ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Gattaca

1. "Awsome Work ethics"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager - Finance & Operations in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Gattaca full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to work on great projects with high visibility, ability to learn great soft skills, technical excellence

Cons

Not for everyone - Lots of parties keep on happening

Mar 30, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your review. We no longer have an office in India - maybe there was too much party time! Thanks again

2. "Fun environment and challenging job scope"

Current Employee - Delivery and Sales Support Consultant in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Gattaca full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Helpful and fun co-workers, competitive and always have new things to learn

Cons

Stressful with company policy to cope with SEA market and clients need, low benefits

Advice to Management

Keep up with fun and challeging environment among staffs!!

Mar 30, 2017 – CEO

Thank you - we are taking your advice!