Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center - Great people, great benefits, great atmosphere | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center

"Great people, great benefits, great atmosphere"

Current Employee - Guest Service Agent in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Guest Service Agent in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Now that Gaylord is a part of Marriott brands, many opportunities are open to people working for the company.
-company feeds employees
-great benefits
-bonuses
-opportunity to advance
-discounts

Cons

I can not really think of the downside of working here but I have only been here for a short amount of time.

Advice to Management

The company should have a daycare for the employees' children.

Other Employee Reviews for Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center

1. "Best job ever!!!"

Current Employee - Fine Dining Server in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Fine Dining Server in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center full-time (More than a year)

Pros

awesome benefits, value employees, family friendly, plenty of advancement opportunities, offers education, and great wages.

Cons

not enough resorts had to move and there's not one close to me so I could continue to be employed by them.

"Assistant General Manager for Opryland"

Former Employee - Assistant General Manager in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Assistant General Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Free food, numerous places to work, free uniform, benefits now that Marriott has taken over.

Cons

Upper management works you into the ground without recognition. Promotions depend on how popular you are with the staff and whether you fly under the radar enough to not make a difference in fear you might be reprimanded. Avoid this company like the plague.