KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Digital Marketing Apprentice

Jun 30, 2018 - Digital Marketing Apprentice in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to follow online learning programs that included a lot of really helpful tools I had not heard of before. Kind and passionate staff who really make you feel like you're an important part of the team and are open to feedback. I'm only just starting my apprenticeship but the hiring process was pain free and really straight forward. In just a couple weeks I'm starting to test my skills and grow my confidence.

Cons

You have to be aware going in to working for any start up that they are in a constant state of evolution and everyone is learning and innovating as you go along. I enjoy that environment, others may crave more structure and stability in order to feel comfortable.

Continue reading
    10 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

GenM Apprenticeship Program

Jul 27, 2019 - Apprentice
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy, fast, and convenient. Currently on my first apprenticeship with a business right now. This goes on for 3 months and when you complete 9 months, you can start as a freelancer through GenM

Cons

Have to be cautious of some businesses trying to take advantage of you by not signing the contract/ leaving you on read. Not GenM's fault, more of the other unprofessional business owners.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Good digital internship

Sep 4, 2020 - Marketing Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work with small time start ups/entrepreneurs, good way of trying to help grow their digital presence

Cons

- Lack of direction - No end goal - Unpaid

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about GenM.