Gene B. Glick Company - Best Place I've Ever Worked!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Gene B. Glick Company

"Best Place I've Ever Worked!!!"

I have been working at Gene B. Glick Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits; work/life balance; love working for a company that has such a strong sense of giving back and philanthropy; upper management has an open door policy and is very approachoable. I've worked for several large companies in the past, and it's so refreshing to work for a family-owned business that values employees and treats them with respect.

Cons

More training at the property level so employees understand company policies/procedures better and know what's expected of them. I would also like to see upper management be onsite at the properties more often to build better relationships with the staff.

Advice to Management

Train, Train, Train.....

Other Employee Reviews for Gene B. Glick Company

"Very unprofessional"

I worked at Gene B. Glick Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

the pay rates are good, decent training for new employees but not conducted frequently enough considering the rate of turnover they have

Cons

unprofessionalism, disorganization, no customer focus, corporate has turned into money hungry grredy people, not willing to do whta is best for the customer or even right for the customer

Advice to Management

review the leaders at the regional level, many are surprisingly uneducated, uninformed, and seriously under qualified and simply fire anyone who is a threat to them so they don't look bad

"Manager's don't have a clue."

I have been working at Gene B. Glick Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great way to build new relationships. The benefits the company offers are the best I have ever received from a company.

Cons

Lack of knowledge between management. There seems to be a constant fluctuation of employees between properties and the home office. You can never get the same answer from someone. Although the benefits are great, I find the compensation to be lacking. I know of similar companies that pay their employees for the same jobs more on the hour and offer more for their sales. It's discouraging to be given so little for so much effort and work.