General Dynamics Information Technology - Makes General Dynamics Look Bad | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

"Makes General Dynamics Look Bad"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Sandy, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous in Sandy, UT

I have been working at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paid health insurance, yep that's about it

Cons

Supervisors with bully like approach. Managment unapproachable. I have felt extremely disposable from day one. I'm always worried about getting in trouble. It's truly a sweatshop like atmosphere. Was told that it was a 5 year contract and was promised job security, yet half the building was laid off. The head guy, who I will leave unnamed, is the most dis respectable, ignorant, selfish person I think I have ever met. I approached him regarding money the company owed me and he told he to never come in his office without his permission again. Sad really. I am threatened with termination on a Daily basis. I have been given so many" warnings" that I've lost track. I advice anyone who is thinking about working for this company when they hire again in September to think again. It has been nothing short of miserable. It went as far as calling meetings with csrs to inform us that we would be terminated if we ever said something negative to one the corporate visitors.

Advice to Management

Put yourself on the csr level. Get off your high horse and be willing make adjustments. Stop calling meetings before the CEOs visit to make sure we don't tell them anything negative.

Other Employee Reviews for General Dynamics Information Technology

1. "Unorganized, the worst call center I ever worked for"

Former Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Call Center Supervisor in Houston, TX

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Originally there were no weekend hours, which attractive me to the position , The pay was decent for a new company

Cons

The no weekends turned into mandatory

Advice to Management

Need more experience managers that can deal with a diverse demographic environment. The managers at the Corporate location only wanted to fire people instead of helping them cope with the environment

2. "Very good people to work with, good experience"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Warner Robins, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Warner Robins, GA

I worked at General Dynamics Information Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, Good benefits. Your contributions were notice by management. Issue tracking software was used effectively and not as a tool to grade our performance.

Cons

none that I can think of.