General Dynamics Mission Systems - Great place to work, great benefits, slow growth. | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place to work, great benefits, slow growth."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at General Dynamics Mission Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing benefits, supportive leadership, ability to work from home whenever I want, top of the line technology. Will pay for almost any certification I would want to get to enhance my skills.

Cons

Room for growth in this company requires you stay for 10+ years and then get the big bump up. Raises are minimal yearly no more than 3%.

General Dynamics Mission Systems2019-09-23

"Great tech, better culture"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at General Dynamics Mission Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work on truly cutting edge technology in defense of the nation, good ideas rise to the top, comparatively low internal corporate bureaucracy.

Cons

Still more bureaucratic than purely commercial endeavors, workforce diversity (age, gender, and race) is improving but needs to be better.

Advice to Management

Nothing new... hire young, hungry engineers, deliberately find/create unclassified programs for them to work while waiting for security clearance approval.

General Dynamics Mission Systems2019-06-05
  2. "Great People"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Taunton, MA

I have been working at General Dynamics Mission Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome people to work with! Best benefit package I've ever had.

Cons

None really. What's not to like? Ok, maybe the cafeteria is a little pricey.

General Dynamics Mission Systems2019-11-03

Discover more reviews about General Dynamics Mission Systems.