General Dynamics Mission Systems - Good ole boys club | Glassdoor

"Good ole boys club"

Former Employee - Staff Software Engineer in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at General Dynamics Mission Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great place to ride the bus to retirement.

Cons

Treat salary employees like hourly right up to the point where hourly employees get paid overtime. Terrible culture. Treat employees poorly. Constantly taking benefits away from employees. Little to no growth potential.

Advice to Management

Retire! All the old management needs to retire and get some fresh heads in there that can look past "the way it's always been". Right now I'd say there isn't a more dead-end engineering company in Phoenix. Chris Marzilli is the worst CEO I've ever had the displeasure of working for. He spreads the culture of devaluing the employees. He's been poison to C4S.

General Dynamics Mission Systems2014-03-19

"Great tech, better culture"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at General Dynamics Mission Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work on truly cutting edge technology in defense of the nation, good ideas rise to the top, comparatively low internal corporate bureaucracy.

Cons

Still more bureaucratic than purely commercial endeavors, workforce diversity (age, gender, and race) is improving but needs to be better.

Advice to Management

Nothing new... hire young, hungry engineers, deliberately find/create unclassified programs for them to work while waiting for security clearance approval.

General Dynamics Mission Systems2019-06-05
  2. "Great People"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Taunton, MA

I have been working at General Dynamics Mission Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome people to work with! Best benefit package I've ever had.

Cons

None really. What's not to like? Ok, maybe the cafeteria is a little pricey.

General Dynamics Mission Systems2019-11-03

Discover more reviews about General Dynamics Mission Systems.